Fast Fit Tyre Price Promise Guarantee – Terms and Conditions
- You must have a printed comparison price or quote from a VAT registered supplier located within a 3 mile radius of the specific Fast Fit outlet at which you had the work completed.
- The written comparison must be for completion by the VAT registered supplier for the same package of work as detailed on our total invoice.
- Your claim must be made in writing to Fast Fit Head Office accompanied by a printed quote from the comparison VAT registered supplier dated within 7 days of your original invoice.
- Our comparison will compare the total price for the job to be completed after all discounts, not individual line items.
- Any comparison of tyre supplied must be to the same brand specification tyre and services supplied by the specific Fast Fit centre. As our services usually include additional items compared to most competitors this means that services will be excluded from the price guarantee.
- Only one claim may be submitted with regard to each purchase and is eligible for our price guarantee.
- Once we verify your claim, we will match the lower price and refund the difference in the form of a voucher, not of the total invoice.
Fast Fit reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer and the terms and conditions at any time in its sole discretion.
Offer DOES NOT APPLY TO the following:
•Discounts not available to the membership (e.g. The AA), fleet, promotional, unpublished, employee or specially negotiated discounts.
Head Office Address:
Levet Ltd T/A Fast Fit, Oak Road Business Park, Nangor Road, Dublin 12.
Telephone: 1 409 4058
- Vouchers supplied can be exchanged relating to tyres, servicing and any other services offered by Fast Fit.
- Vouchers need to be used within 12 months of issue.